Hydraulic levelling system motorhome-x250-x290-al-ko
Support system for Fiat Ducato, Citroen Jumper & Peugeot Boxer model year 2006 and newer with AL-KO chassis
The hydraulic leveling system is applicable to these three brands because they all share the same chassis. Special adapters are provided with this hydraulic leveling system to simplify the installation process.
- - Your vehicle will be level and stable within two minutes.
- - European components.
- - Research and development fully in-house.
- - Global service point coverage.
- - Excellent dealer network with qualified personnel.
- - The best price-quality ratio.
- - Fully automatic leveling with the push of a button.
- - Professional hydraulic support legs from MA-VE in San Marino.
- - MA-VE guarantees a high-quality, durable, and reliable support system that provides stability to your camper during your stay and rest.
- - Stabilize and level your camper for optimal comfort.
- - MA-VE has provided the cylinders with 5 layers of coating and stainless steel footplates to prevent corrosion.
- - The compact unit, the heart of the system (pump), is of industrial quality, making the system extremely reliable.
- - The components of this unit can be purchased anywhere, ensuring the system can always be repaired if a part becomes damaged.
- - The cylinders have a stroke of 310-350mm.
The leveling system can also be used for changing a tire if it goes flat.
The system is suitable for both light and heavy vehicles and can be operated with the included control panel or with your smartphone.
Hydraulic levelling system Fiat Ducato 2006 – present with AL-KO chassis by Ma-Ve
The hydraulic levelling system is applicable on almost all campers. For campers on which standard kit’s can’t be used, special adapters will be supplied.
The high-end hydraulic levelling system by Ma-Ve is pure luxury. The system can be controlled with the control panel, but also with an App on the iPhone, Android smartphone or tablet. The app will use the bluetooth of the smartphone to connect to the Ma-Ve system.
The jacks have 5 layers of coating to optimally protect them agains corrosion and have stainless steel ground plates with holes to drain moisture.
The Hydraulic pump can be supplied in 12V and a 24V version. Further are these pumps supplied with an emergency manual pump in case of a low Voltage of the battery.
The Ma-Ve levelling system can be supplied with special return valves to make sure the system won’t go down in case of a leaking hose.
The system for the Fiat Ducato will be supplied with telescopic jacks to make the ground clearance as high as possible.