- Your vehicle will be level and stable within two minutes
- European components
- Research and development entirely in-house
- Global service point coverage
- Excellent dealer network with qualified personnel
- The best price-to-quality ratio
- Fully automatic leveling with one press of a button
Professional hydraulic jacks from MA-VE in San Marino.
MA-VE guarantees a high-quality, durable, and reliable support system that provides stability to your camper during your stay and rest.
Stabilize and level your camper for optimal comfort.
MA-VE has provided the cylinders with 5 layers of coating and high-quality stainless steel base plates to prevent corrosion.
The compact unit, the heart of the system (pump), is of industrial quality, making the system extremely reliable.
The components of this unit can be purchased anywhere, ensuring that the system can always be repaired in case a part breaks.
The cylinders have a stroke of 310-350mm.
The leveling system can also be used to change a tire if it goes flat.
The system is suitable for light and heavy vehicles and can be operated with the included control panel or your smartphone.
What is an Hydraulic levelsystem?
Hydraulic level systems are mechanisms that use hydraulic power to stabilize and level vehicles, such as campers and motorhomes, especially when parked on uneven ground. These systems typically consist of hydraulic jacks or stabilizers located at various points around the vehicle, a hydraulic pump, and a control panel for operation.
Here's how hydraulic level systems work:
1. **Placement**: Hydraulic jacks or stabilizers are strategically placed at multiple points beneath the vehicle, often near each wheel or axle.
2. **Hydraulic Pump**: A hydraulic pump pressurizes hydraulic fluid within the system. This pump can be powered by an electric motor or the vehicle's engine.
3. **Control Panel**: The operator uses a control panel, often located within the vehicle's interior, to activate the hydraulic system.
4. **Leveling**: When the operator activates the system, the hydraulic jacks or stabilizers extend or retract as needed to level the vehicle. Sensors or level indicators help determine when the vehicle is level.
5. **Stabilization**: In addition to leveling, hydraulic systems can also provide stability by firmly anchoring the vehicle to the ground, reducing sway and movement.
6. **Adjustment**: The control panel allows the operator to fine-tune the leveling and stabilization process until the desired level of comfort and stability is achieved.
7. **Retraction**: When it's time to leave or move the vehicle, the hydraulic jacks or stabilizers are retracted back into their storage positions.
Hydraulic level systems are popular among RV and camper enthusiasts because they make it easy to set up a stable and level living space, even on uneven terrain. They offer convenience, comfort, and peace of mind during camping or extended road trips.