SumoSprings for various applications | 0.94 inch inner wall height coilsprings CSS-1094
Coil SumoSprings helper springs are mounted in a coil spring of the front of the vehicle.
These springs ensure that the front of the vehicle becomes more stable, which significantly improves handling.
If the vehicle also has coil springs at the rear, Coil SumoSprings can be used.
- Sold as a pair (left and right)
- Fits both front and rear coil springs
- Coil SumoSprings simply slide between the turns of coil springs
- Enhance front suspension when fitting snow plow, winch, or bumper
- Enhance rear suspension when adding tow hitch
- Reduces side-to-side body roll and front end dip
- Produced from SumoSprings closed micro-cellular urethane
- progressive spring rate with superior damping properties
- Coil capacity increased by 15% to 30%
- Typical installation completed in less than 30 minutes
- Never load any vehicle beyond the manufacturer’s GVWR