Ford Transit SumoSpring ssr-121-47
The SSR-121-47 for a Ford Transit has a 680kg capacity when compressed at 50%.
The Black SumoSprings shouldn’t be compressed past 65% of their original height in order to keep full memory rebound.
Rear SumoSprings are a maintenance-free suspension enhancement built to create a better journey. Handmade from micro-cellular polyurethane, they are designed to reduce rear-end sag and increase load carrying ability while decreasing vibration, stabilizing sway, and softening harsh rebounds.
Applicable for the following vehicles:
- Ford Transit-150 4 X 2 (2015-2021) ;
- Ford Transit-250 4 X 2 (2015-2021) ;
- Ford Transit-350 4 X 2 (2015-2021) ;
- Ford Transit-350 HD 4 X 2 (2015-2021) ;
- Ford Transit-150 4 X 4 (2020-2021) ;
- Ford Transit-250 4 X 4 (2020-2021) ;
- Ford Transit-350 4 X 4 (2020-2021) ;
- Ford Transit-350 HD 4 X 4 (2020-2021)
- Sold as a pair (left and right)
- Enhances load carrying ability
- 1200kg (pair) Capacity at 50% Compression
- Reduces and stabilizes sway
- Improves overall driver control and ride comfort
- Compress up to 80% of original height with full memory rebound
- One-piece unit attached on one side used as a replacement/upgrade to factory bump stops
- Progressive spring rate with superior damping properties
- Made from patented micro-cellular urethane
- Will not leak or rupture
- Never load any vehicle beyond the manufacturer’s GVWR